Please browse our resource list including important CAPS documents, how-to guides, one-pagers, and mindfulness resources.
Hotlines and Provider Locations
- National Disaster Distress Helpline
- Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor. Dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- MiResource – Local Charlottesville Community Providers