HealthyHoos is a secure online patient portal, that allows UVA students to schedule appointments online and have convenient, 24-hour access to personal health information. To login to HealthyHoos, students should use their Netbadge ID.
Student Disability Access Center (SDAC) appointments can not be scheduled using the HealthyHoos patient portal. Visit the SDAC page for scheduling instructions.
After hours, emergency, and crisis care information can be found here.
HealthyHoos allows you to:
- Make an appointment with Medical Services, Nutrition Services, WahooWell, The Fried Center, and the Pharmacy (flu and COVID-19 vaccinations)
- Schedule an initial phone assessment with CAPS
- Securely message with your provider
- Submit any required forms prior to an appointment
- Submit and review immunization records and forms (including pre-entrance health forms and forms related to COVID-19, like a positive test result or vaccination record)
- View billing statements
- And more!
Students should login to the HealthyHoos patient portal using Netbadge. New students will need to activate their virginia.edu email address AND their Netbadge ID to login. Both of these activations should occur before uploading the Pre-Entrance Health Form to HealthyHoos.
For questions about a specific appointment or immunization, please call (434) 924-5362 during business hours.
For technical problems, please contact Student Health and Wellness IT email [email protected]
For information on reserving space at Student Health and Wellness, visit the space reservations website.