3/18/2023- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) will be open from 12pm to 3pm today for drop-in sessions. Please bring your student ID to swipe into the building.
The majority of Student Health and Wellness (SHW) appointments occur in-person. Some of our units may offer telehealth or virtual appointments.
- Schedule an appointment online via our HealthyHoos patient portal (login with Netbadge) for Medical Services, nutrition, WahooWell, your initial CAPS assessment, and more!
- If you're looking to make an appointment and don't see any available appointments within the next few business days, please give us a call at (434) 924-5362. We hold same-day and next-day appointments for immediate need that can only be scheduled over the phone.
- You are also welcome to call the unit you are interested in scheduling an appointment with.
- To get started with SDAC services, please visit the SDAC webpage.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Think about how you will get to the SHW building. This page details bus details and estimated walking travel times from around Grounds. If you plan on driving, visit our Parking page.
- Arrive in your unit's lobby area at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
- Complete any required forms. These can be found in the "Forms" section on your HealthyHoos patient portal homepage.
- Please bring your health insurance card to your appointment.
Finding Your Appointment Location
- First Floor: Pharmacy, Student Disability Access Center, Office of Health Promotion (includes WahooWell, Nutrition, Collegiate Recovery Program), Teaching Kitchen, Gordie Center
- Second Floor: Medical Services (includes primary care, gender-affirming care, gynecology, COVID-19 testing), Laboratory, Insurance and Billing office
- Third Floor: UVA Kinesiology
- Fourth Floor: Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)