- For general inquiries, please call (434) 924-5362 during business hours.
- In case of an emergency or life-threatening situation, call the Charlottesville-Albemarle Rescue Squad at 911.
- For all media inquiries, visit our media webpage.
- For Student Council inquiries, email Danielle D'Andrea Black, Associate Director of Marketing and Communications.
- For location and driving directions, visit our location webpage.
After Hours, Medical and Mental Health Clinicians on Call (434) 297-4261 Allergy Clinic (434) 924-5362 (434) 243-6691 Billing Questions (434) 243-2794 Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) (434) 243-5150 (434) 243-6693 Medical Services (434) 924-5362 (434) 243-6689 Gordie Center (434-982-0703) Health Promotion (434) 924-1509 (434) 924-1489 Student Disability Access Center (SDAC) (434) 243-5180 (434) 243-5188 Medical Records (434) 924-1525 (434) 982-4262 Pharmacy (434) 924-1544 Student Health Insurance Plan (434) 243-2702 (434) 982-4996 Referrals (434) 982-2654 (434) 982-0193 UVA Health: Medical Center (not part of Student Health and Wellness) (434) 924-0000
If you're trying to message your health care provider or upload a medical file, please use the HealthyHoos patient portal's secure messaging system.
If your question is not answered by our website content or by emailing the respective units below, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Please note that email is not a secure messaging service, and email inquiries sent to [email protected] should be limited to non-medical communications only. This email address is only monitored Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
- If you have questions about medical records, please email [email protected].
- If you have a non-medical question for CAPS, please email [email protected].
- If you have a non-medical question for SDAC, please email [email protected].
- If you have questions about the University's requirements around health insurance, please email [email protected]
- If you're a member of the media or have a media inquiry, please visit our Media Inquires page.