- BS Magna Cum Laude, Biology, Davidson College (1996)
- MD, Medical University of South Carolina (2001)
- Pediatric Intern, University of Virginia (2001–2002)
- Pediatric Resident, University of Virginia (2002–2004)
- Pediatric Nephrology Fellow, University of Virginia (2004–2005)
Board Certified General Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
I enjoy spending time with my family. We stay busy with lots of school and community activities. We also enjoy many university events, especially women’s basketball games and the marching band pep rally on the downtown mall.
Advice for Students
Take advantage of all the many resources available to you at UVA, including SHW services…and make sure to get an annual flu shot!
550 Brandon Ave
Charlottesville, VA 22903