Whether you're interested in birth control, scheduling a yearly exam, or discussing pregnancy concerns or planning, our staff is here to provide you with high-quality and confidential care to optimize your health and well-being. Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and nursing staff has the expertise to provide comprehensive preventive services as well as problem visits to all identities with the female reproductive system. We recommend yearly visits to promote healthy living and prevent illness.
- With board-certified gynecologists on staff, we can offer specialized care to meet your outpatient needs. Appointments for our wide range of services can be scheduled online or by calling (434) 924-5362. If you have an urgent health concern, please call and ask to speak with a triage nurse.
- We recognize the sensitive nature of appointments regarding reproductive and gender-related health. If it is your first visit, we do ask that you complete an initial questionnaire before your appointment—check the "Forms" tab in your HealthyHoos patient portal landing page.
There are many online resources for women's health and gynecology! We've picked some of our favorites. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at (434) 924-5362, or schedule an appointment online.
- Learn more about contraceptive options.
- Take the Planned Parenthood Quiz: Should I get tested for STDs?
- Learn more about emergency contraception.
- Learn more about Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Reporting sexual and gender-based violence using UVA's JustReportIt.
- Sexuality is a normal, healthy, and positive aspect of human life. The American Sexual Health Association aims to provide resources and information that is reliable, science-based, and stigma-free.