Kathryn Hood, FNP
- BA, English and Biology, Wake Forest University (2007)
- BSN (2nd degree Bachelor’s in Nursing), Georgetown University (2012)
- MSN, Master’s in Nursing, University of Virginia (2015)
Clinical and Research Interests:
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health/Gynecology
- Medical and Nursing Student Education
- Reading, walking, yoga, travelling, and spending time with friends and family.
Advice for Students:
Take advantage of all of the opportunities for education and wellness that are available to you as a UVA student. Be open to changes to what you thought would be your life/ career path. Remember to have fun and take time to build strong, lasting friendships.