Measles / Mumps / Rubella
Given in a two-dose series with shots one and two separated by at least one month.
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella Vaccine Information Statement - CDC
- Mumps Information - CDC
- Measles Information - CDC
- Rubella Information - CDC
Meningococcal Disease Vaccine
Given as one dose.
- Meningococcal Vaccine Information Statement - CDC
- Meningococcal Disease and College Students - CDC
- Meningitis On Campus - American College Health Association
- Travel-Related Meningococcal Disease Information - CDC
Primary series or the report of a positive immune blood titer (lab test).
Tetanus / Diphtheria
Given as one dose for those who haven't had tetanus shot with the last 5 - 10 years.
- Tetanus / Diphtheria Vaccine Information Statement - CDC
- Tetanus Information - CDC
- Diphtheria Information - CDC
Screening to be completed by your health care provider to assess risk for Tuberculosis infection. Please review the questions on the pre-entrance health form. The physician signature on this portion of the form is required. If you have tested positive in the past, documentation of a negative chest x-ray is necessary. If you answered yes to any of the questions on the form, a two-step PPD test or a Quantiferon TB test is indicated.
Given in a three-dose series with the second shot given 30 days after the first shot and the third shot given 4-6 months after the second shot.
For students who have not had chickenpox, we recommend this vaccine. Given in a two dose series 4 - 8 weeks apart.
Given as a two-dose series with the second shot being given 6 months after the first.
- Hepatitis A Vaccine Information Statement - CDC
- Information on Hepatitis A - CDC
- Travel-Related Hepatitis A Information - CDC
Hepatitis A and B Combination Vaccine - Twinrix
Given in a three-dose series with the second shot given 30 days after the first shot and the third shot given 5 months after the second shot.
- Twinrix, Hepatitis A and B Vaccine Information Statement
- FDA Approval for a Combined Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B Vaccine - CDC
Given as one dose.
- Influenza Vaccine Information Statement - CDC
- Influenza Virus Information - CDC - Seasonal
- H1N1 Influenza Information - CDC
Click on the following links for additional information on travel immunizations: