WHEN: Friday, Oct. 15th, from 5:30pm - 8:00pm
WHERE: 550 Brandon Ave (the NEW Student Health and Wellness building)
Join the Department of Student Health and Wellness, University Programs Council (UPC), IM-Rec, Peer Health Educators (PHEs), Facilities Management, UVADine, and more UVA partners for a grand opening student celebration, open house, and street fair:
- Ribbon-cutting with President Jim Ryan at 5:30pm
- Live music by student band Willy and the Hoons
- El Tako Nako, Good Waffles & Co., Poppin Time Kettlecorn food trucks (thank you, UVADine!)
- Well-being activities and scavenger hunt inside the building. Students who complete the scavenger hunt will be entered into a raffle giveaway and can win gift cards to Boylan, Asado, and Roots on the Corner!
- Insomnia cookies in our Teaching Kitchen
- Self-guided tours and meet and greets with CAPS, Gordie Center, Medical Services, OHP, and SDAC teams
- UPC Total Trivia at 8pm in the multipurpose room
- and more!
Check back for more information and event details. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.