“Let’s Talk” provides an opportunity for students to speak with a CAPS therapist about non-emergency concerns in a confidential space. These drop-in individual consultations are FREE for all UVA students.
What to Expect
- Quick, 15+ minute conversations with a CAPS clinician.
- To consult with students who are experiencing moderate distress, in a confidential space.
- To provide general education about mental health and wellness.
- To educate and bring awareness to available resources across Grounds.
- To empower students to make healthy decisions and lifestyle choices.
- To help prevent acute distress and/or prolonged distress.