Come speak to a CAPS clinician to discuss non-emergency concerns in a confidential space. Let's Talk offers weekly drop-ins (schedule below) in three locations across Grounds. Consultations are FREE for all UVA students.
- To consult with students who are experiencing moderate distress, in a confidential space.
- To provide general education about mental health and wellness.
- To educate and bring awareness to available resources across Grounds.
- To empower students to make healthy decisions and lifestyle choices.
- To help prevent acute distress and/or prolonged distress.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Quick, 15+ minute conversations with a CAPS clinician.
- Brief paperwork:
- Student Information Form
- Informed Consent Form
- Student Satisfaction Survey
SPRING 2020 WEEKLY SCHEDULE:
- Mondays: 12:30-2:00pm – Bavaro Hall Room 206A (Curry School of Education and Human Development)
- Tuesdays: 2:30-4:00pm – Monroe Hall conference room
- Thursdays: 2:00-3:30pm – Thornton Hall Room A111 (School of Engineering)