CAPS offers a range of group therapy options, including:
- Skills groups designed to address specific topics
- Support groups aimed at providing community support
- Interpersonal process groups for students working on a range of psychological and relationship concerns
A group screening is required to join most groups at CAPS. The group screening is an opportunity for you to ask more questions about the group in which you are interested. It also provides the group leader(s) with a chance to get to know you and explore how a group may or may not be a good fit for your needs. Group screenings may vary dependent on group type — visit our Current Groups page to learn more about each group and who to contact for a screening.
- There is no limit on the number of group sessions a student can attend, provided that group treatment continues to meet the clinical needs of the student as determined by CAPS therapists.
- For questions about group therapy at CAPS, please contact the CAPS Group Coordinator