Please note that email is not a secure messaging service, and email inquiries sent to email@example.com should be limited to non-medical communications only.
If you have a question related to COVID-19, please take time to review our COVID-19, COVID-19 testing, and Quarantine/Isolation pages. If you've had an exposure to COVID-19, call our Exposure Call Center at (434) 924-5362, press option 2, and leave a voicemail.
- If you're trying to message your health care provider or upload a medical file, please use the HealthyHoos patient portal's secure messaging system.
- If you have questions about the University's requirements around health insurance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about medical records, please email email@example.com.
- If you have a non-medical question for CAPS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a non-medical question for SDAC, please email email@example.com.
- If you're a member of the media or have a media inquiry, please visit the SHW Media Inquires page.
If your question is not answered by the content of our webpages or by emailing the respective units above, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is only monitored Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
PLEASE NOTE: The UVA prevalence testing programs (residence hall testing, randomized saliva testing of students, etc) are not being conducted by SHW.