Welcome to the Student Health & Wellness Allergy Clinic
Please review the two steps below before your first appointments with the Allergy Clinic.
1. Current Allergist must review and complete the following two forms:
Allergy Immunotherapy Order Form & Guidelines for Vial Labeling Form
- Students will experience a delay in treatment if forms are not completed and vials are not labeled correctly.
- If you have never received an allergy injection, you must receive your first dose from your current allergist.
Allergy Vials may be sent to the allergy clinic by these three methods:
- Students can bring allergy vials along with the order form to their first Allergy Clearance Appointment.
- Vials and the allergy immunotherapy order form may also be delivered through FedEx, next day services (Monday-Friday) to UVA Student Health and Wellness Attn: Allergy Clinic 550 Brandon Ave. Charlottesville, VA 22908-0706.
- Vials may be dropped off by students on weekdays. between 8:30am-4pm by scheduling an Allergy Vial Drop Off appointment by calling 434-982-3915.
Please note we do not ship vials home or to prescribing doctor's offices. Students will need to pick up vials before breaks/end of semester.
2. Schedule an Allergy Clearance appointment by calling 434-982-3915
- An allergy clinic nurse will review completed orders and ensure vial labeling accuracy during the clearance appointment.
- Students will not receive an injection at this appointment.
Allergy Clinic hours are Tuesday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm. Call 434-982-3915 to schedule an appointment.